Cheese-Québec Artisanal Farmer
Discover Quebec's farmhouse cheeses!
A farmer's cheese is made by a producer-cheesemaker according to traditional methods, using milk that comes only from his or her farm and where the cheese factory is also located.
Here are some ORGANIC farmhouse cheeses:
Fromagerie Gré des Champs- Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu - South Shore of Montreal
- Le Péningouin - soft fresh cheese - unripened - organic raw milk
- Le Pont blanc - soft cheese - organic raw milk
La Station- Compton - Eastern Townships
- Le Alfred - firm cheese - organic milk
- Le Comtomme - semi-firm cheese - organic milk
La Table Ronde - Sainte-Sophie - Laurentians
- La Galette de la Table Ronde - soft cheese - organic milk
- Le Mozzarella - soft cheese - organic milk