Prepared Frozen Foods-Juniper Farm
Prepared, vegetarian frozen foods from Juniper Farm!
- Beet Hummus: Pretty in pink beet hummus with made with sweet roasted beets Vegan, gluten free. Ingr: Chickpeas, beets, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, plum vinegar, maple syrup, salt, garlic
- Curry Winter Squash and Eggplant Curry: Mild coconut curry sauce with chickpeas, roasted mixed winter squash and eggplant; served with brown rice. Vegan and Gluten Free
Ingr: Squash, Chickpeas, Rice, Tomato, Coconut milk, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Olive oil, Spices, Salt, Maple Syrup, Vinegar, Cilantro
-Eggplant Caponata: A delicious roasted veggie topping for crusty bread, crackers, and all your appetizer needs
Ingr: Eggplant, onion, mushroom, tomato, bell pepper, basil, oregano, garlic, olive oil, capers, red wine vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper
- Mexican Corn Bread Pot Pie: Ingredients (all organic): Flour, cornmeal, butter, milk, baking powder, salt. Tomatoes, peppers, zucchini, onions, kidney beans, corn, cilantro, olive oil, spices
- Eggplant Chana Masala: A hearty stew of chickpeas and roasted eggplant cooked with tomato and mild Indian spices; served with brown rice. Vegan and Gluten Free.
Ingr: Chickpeas, Rice, Eggplant, Tomato, Onions, Garlic, Ginger, Olive oil, Spices, Salt, Lemon Juice, Cilantro
- Roasted Vegetable Chili: Vegan and Gluten Free.
Ing: Tomatoes, kidney beans, chickpeas, black beans, celeriac, sweet potatoes, onions, eggplant, corn, zucchini, peppers, spices, olive oil, oregano, salt, garlic
- Curry Winter Squash and Apple Curry: Mild coconut curry sauce with chickpeas, roasted mixed winter squash and apples; served with brown rice. Vegan and Gluten Free
Ingr: Squash, Chickpeas, Rice, Tomato, Coconut milk, Onions, Apple, Garlic, Ginger, Olive oil, Spices, Salt, Maple Syrup, Tamari, Parsley
- Japanese Curry: Japanese-inspired curry with seasonal vegetables and fermented brown rice
- Carrot Hummus: Creamy hummus made from roasted farm grown carrots with notes of toasted cumin and corriander. Vegan, gluten free. Chickpeas, carrots, tahini, olive oil, maple syrup, garlic, lemon juice, spices, salt
- Leek and Root Vegetable Pot Pie (Vegetarian only): Rutabaga, Celeriac, Carrots, Leeks, Onion, Celery, Flour, Butter, Cream, Herbs, Nutritional Yeast, Salt and Pepper, Garlic, Olive Oil, Baking Powder
- Mushroom and Asparagus Pot Pie (Vegetarian only): Local veggies swimming in a creamy sauce with a fluffy biscuit topping. Ready to pop into the oven for an easy dinner alongside a Juniper Farm salad Ingr: Asparagus, Mushrooms, Leeks, Green Onions, Bell Pepper, Flour, Butter, Garlic, Salt, Olive Oil, Herbs, Spices, Baking Powder
- Asparagus Cheddar Quiche with Shredded Potato Crust: Gluten Free, Vegetarian
Ingr: Potato, Cheddar Cheese, Asparagus, Spring Onions, Bell Pepper, Milk, Eggs, Butter, Olive Oil, Salt, Herbs, Spices
- Vegan Shepard's Pie (2 servings): Hearty bown lentils with herbs and veggies snuggled under mashed potatoes with celariac and roasted garlic. Ready to pop in the oven for a dinner of healthy comfort food. Vegan, gluten free. Lentils, potatoes, carrots, celeriac, onion, turnip, rutabaga, oat milk, olive oil, tomato, garlic, thyme, salt, tamari, spices.
- Rosemary Parmesan Scones: Bake up fresh scones at home, crunchy on the outside, tender and herby on the inside. Perfect on the side of any winter soup or stew, made into an egg breakfast sandwich, or as a savoury snack with butter.
Flour, butter, cream, parmesan cheese, eggs, rosemary, baking powder, salt, sage, pepper
Directions: Seperate on sheet pan and bake at 400 for about 25 minutes if thawed, 35 minutes from frozen. Should be deeply golden, top and bottom.
- Swiss Chard Rolls: Swiss chard, tomatoes, onions, garlic, carrot, zucchini, peppers, fine herbs, brown rice, lentils, oil, spices, parmesan
Non organic: maple syrup, red wine vinegar, salt
-Curry Stew: Same ingredients as Japanese curry. Curry, chickpeas, roasted vegetables, spices, herbs, tomatoes, coconut milk, etc.
- Ratatouille Stew: Tomatoes, onions, eggplants, zucchini, bell peppers, basil, oregano, garlic, cayenne peppers, olive oil, salt, pepper